We would like to welcome you to the 2023-24 Spokane Regional Club Basketball League season, formerly known as Spokane Regional AAU Basketball. With the creation of the Hooptown Youth League (HYL), we were able to merge the insurance coverage for both programs under one umbrella. So, we do not require AAU Cards for the league and the three tournaments that we have sponsored through the years, namely: Boo Ball Fall Classic, the Santa Slammer Winter Classic, and the Hooptown Championships (Spring Shootout Classic).
The season will run somewhat concurrent with HYL to accommodate the competitive 6th grade teams who want to participate in both leagues. We welcome all sixth, seventh, and eighth boys' and girls' teams to the upcoming league season.
This registration will allow you to provide contact information, roster information, sign consents and submit payment. Please read through each section carefully to ensure that all information is provided accurately. To complete the registration process, you will have the option to pay online with either your Visa or MasterCard or Electronic Check. The team fee for the league is $1,750.
Registration deadline is October 16th.
Please email email@example.com with any questions
2023-24 League Season
What you need to register:
1. Team Name
2. Grade Level as of September 2023
4. Head Coach (Name, DOB, Phone, Email, Address)
5. Team Contact - if different from the Head Coach
6. Assistant Coach - must have 1, 2 maximum (Name, DOB)
7. Players Information - 5 minimum, 10 maximum (First/Last Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number, DOB, Current Grade, Current School Attending, Height, Jersey #)